Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ever see something so funny

that you HAVE to take a picture?


A friend of ours gave us a hammock swing the other day. I had to run a basket to UPS and as I was leaving I heard Jack begging Daddy to put the swing up. When I got home I looked out the kitchen window and saw Jack sprawled in the swing oblivious to everything and singing. I snatched up the camera to try and take a pic from the window but it wasn't working out. Then I snuck outside but he caught me. It was still a funny photo op until I saw him thru my viewfinder...


Ever see something so gorgeous it takes your breath away?




He is just so stinkin' cute sometimes. Of course you can't hear him screeching at me in pictures....

1 comment:

Jo said...

Wow... look how grown up he is looking!! What a sad time. And let me tell you this, next year you will look at these pics and say, "Oh my gosh he looks like such a BABY!" LMAO :)

Absolutely adorable boy you've got there! Give him hugs from Auntie Jo, Uncle Mike and Blake.

My word verification for this comment is pratycww (pretty cow?)