Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scouts is once again underway...


Here is our Wolf in his uniform. It is crazy how much he has grown since last year. Thankfully though his shirt is still too big and his shorts still fit him... for now at least. Rob and I are both Assistant Leaders this year lol. Rob is still waiting for his patches to be sewn on his shirt. That will happen once my hands have healed from sewing mine on! Those suckers fight back!

The first "real" den meeting was hysterical. We were working on the first achievement which had the boys doing crab walks, flips, etc. We finally decided breaking them down into "platoons" would make it much easier to accomplish all we needed to. Unfortunately none of those pictures came out well...everything is a big blur. I don't know why I expected otherwise with 20 something 7 year olds cavorting about like demented wood nymphs.

I did manage to get a few pictures of our opening ceremony for your entertainment though.





They are a great bunch of kids, no matter how crazy they get. We have some new kids this year and they all seem to be really quiet. I hope they are just nervous and the quiet wears off lol!!

No comments: