Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know... don't be frightened lol

Skip months and now multiple posts in one day! Just in case anyone out there is still following me at all and especially if they are following me for the SPD I wanted to draw your attention to something fabulous!!! I received a comment from an amazing Mom named Hartley (such a cool name) who among other things has written a book dealing with SPD and has amazing Sensational Links on her blog. I have added her under my Sensational Friends links over there so definitely check her out and pay it forward!!!

1 comment:

Driving three Prince Girls said...

LM I am so excited that you have a blog. I cannot wait to go back and read your posts. I'm so excited to get to keep up with Jack since I don't get to see you much except for a passing wave in the car. Give Jack kisses for me, miss you guys!!!!!