Sunday, June 8, 2008

Listen.... it's soooooo quiet .....

except for the thunder....

Daddy took Jack over to Grandma and Grandpa's so I could be alone and work! Never mind that I am blogging instead lol. I also told him I needed him to stop at the grocery store on the way home and despite looking terrified he said ok.

What makes a man so frightened of going to a store that is full of things to EAT. They see these items in their homes, on tv, at friend's homes. In my experience men enjoy consuming said items with reckless abandon and yet stepping foot into the grocer puts the fear of God into my husband. You would think I had told him he needed to stop into Victoria's Secret or something instead of asking for a head of lettuce, one tomato a cucumber and some sour cream (guess what we're having for dinner lol)

Anyway, I appreciate the thinking time. I guess I had better actually DO the work I need to while I can.

No comments: